- Materials Porcelain, UL Cord
- Minimum Order Qty 4 EA min
- Measurements of Product 9.5 in H x 6.25 in W x 6.375 in L
- UPC Code 045544809948
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Who-Ville City Hall
- Department 56 Villages provide stunning memorable scenes that reflect style and imagination. We are proud to present Who-Ville City Hall, part of Grinch Village. Enjoy this whimsical collection inspired by a favorite from Dr. Seuss, How The Grinch Stole Christmas! This classic story is brought to life with charming pieces from Who-ville. You might even hear some caroling Whos! This 10.25" H lit house has a warm glow and includes a light cord with switch and bulb. Coordinates with 4048540 Mayor Of Who-Ville. Designed in the USA by the Village artists at Department 56 with the detail that makes us famous. Officially licensed by TM & © 2016 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. The seat of government in Who-Ville is the Who-Ville City Hall. The village founder is honored with a "gold" statue on the top of the building. The building is porcelain and includes a switched cord and light. About DEPARTMENT 56: A marketplace leader in collectibles, giftware, and holiday décor for over 30 years. Our products have been designed in America since 1976 and are considered “Best in Class” for innovation, product quality and design. The Department 56 product portfolio contains core brands that have had success co-branding with licensed iconic brands including Villages, Snowbabies, Possible Dreams and Classic Brands Collection.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 4 EA Case Pack
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Be the first to review this product.