- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord, Polyresin
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 5.71 in H x 4.06 in W x 6.06 in L
- UPC Code 045544743020
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Violin Maker
- The Klotz family is began building stringed intruments in Middenwald, Germany during the 17th century. This was the same time that Statavari became well known in Italy. Born in 1656, Matthias Klotz founded a school for violin making in Middenwald. His son, Sebastian, and grandson, Joseph, both followed the family trade, and teaching others so that Middenwald became well know for finely crafted instruments. Look through the large front and side windows at a detailed sculpted interior scene. The display includes several dimensional stringed instruments including violins, and a cello. Decal art depicts a harp, mandolin, and viola. Outside, holiday greens overflow from the beautiful flower boxes which line the upper story windows and fill the flower pots that welcome guests through the front door. A wood pile is stacked neatly on one side, the propieter can easily fill the fireplace through the small door in the chimney. The wreath above the enterance reminds us that it's Christmastime, and charming scupt details are typical for the Alpine Village. The term "Geigen" on the sign translates to Violins. "Seit 1656" means since 1656. 56 was chosen for Dept 56, but is also the birth year of Matthias Klotz, the Klotz family patriarc.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 4 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Be the first to review this product.