- Materials Porcelain, Plastic
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 2.44 in H x 2.05 in W x 4.02 in L
- UPC Code 045544743655
- Retirement Month and Year November 2015
- Name Touché
- Department 56 Villages provide stunning memorable scenes that reflect style and imagination. We are proud to present Touché, part of Dickens' Village. Open the door to Victorian England which at the time of Charles Dickens was the center of culture for the world and where many traditions we celebrate today took shape. Each piece is carefully handcrafted; hand painted and made of porcelain. This 2.5" H Village Accessory coordinates with 4044809, Essex Road Fencing Academy. Designed in the USA by the Village artists at Department 56 with the detail that makes us famous. About DEPARTMENT 56: A marketplace leader in collectibles, giftware, and holiday décor for over 30 years. Our products have been designed in America since 1976 and are considered “Best in Class” for innovation, product quality and design. The Department 56 product portfolio contains core brands that have had success co-branding with licensed iconic brands including Villages, Snowbabies, Possible Dreams and Classic Brands Collection.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 36 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Be the first to review this product.