- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 8.27 in H x 4.72 in W x 4.72 in L
- UPC Code 045544836470
- Name The Six Geese Bedding & Down
- During the 19th Century, uncomfortable spring mattresses were topped with a straw mattress, horse hair or wool mattress, and finally, a feather bed. It was common practice to hang in the air out all of the bed linens including the feather bed, preferably near the window. Six Geese Bedding and Down represents a great source in London for feathered bed linens. Check this fun detail reference the “12 Days”, Geese heads carved in stone adorn the roof peaks a dovecote is added above the side entrance , with six doors providing homes for six birds. A chimney cap, gutter spout, rain barrel, mail slot, horse hitches, and fun signage are just some of the details that make this an outstanding example of detail in the Dickens’ Village Series.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 8 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Be the first to review this product.