- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 6.77 in H x 6.3 in W x 5.39 in L
- UPC Code 045544885775
- Name St. Clives In The Dell
- Traditionally, churches are a bestselling design in Dickens Village. They are a great way to start a series, and can easily be displayed alone and at any time of the year. Artist Barb Lund most likely holds the record for the number of churches designed by a Department 56 artist. She is always looking out for new and interesting details she spies while studying historic buildings or photographs. The hanging bell used on St. Clive’s caught her attention and inspired this design. This unique bell is suspended without a tower, ready to call parishioners to service. Tall arched windows prove that the surrounding citizens of the community sacrificed much to build such a beautiful place of worship. We can almost imagine the early morning sun streaming in on Christmas day. The light blue pallet of the ‘stained glass’ is lovely at home, lit aglow from the bulb within.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 8 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Be the first to review this product.