- Materials Porcelain, Plastic
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 2.24 in H x 1.61 in W x 2.99 in L
- UPC Code 045544743051
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Plein Air Painter
- "Plein Air" is a French expression used to describe painting in the open air. Popularized in the mid- 19th century, painting in the open air became an important when the use of natural light in painting became important. This method, using a box easel was an important part of the art scene and was used by painters such as Monet, Renoir and Pissaro. Our plein air painter with his box easel, is using the natural light to paint the famous Bavarian Neuschwanstein Castle which we can see taking shape on his canvas.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 48 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Be the first to review this product.