- Materials Porcelain, UL Cord
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 5.79 in H x 5.28 in W x 6.34 in L
- UPC Code 045544818902
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name North Pole Snow Inspector Station
- Taking off for a 24 hour trip on Christmas Eve requires a team of planners and weather trackers. That team is stationed at the North Pole in a clever building reminiscent of a mountain snow cat. Testing, analytics and forecasting are conducted by Santa’s elves at the “North Pole Snow Inspector Station” for weeks leading up to the big flight. Check the details: Stairs climb up to the 2nd story where large windshield style windows allow a perfect vantage point for observation, while the roof top tower allows a 360 view of the whole area. Elements of tractor treads and wheels are sculpted into the design of the building. Scout the dog has a house at the side of the building, he is especially trained to identify areas of dangerous snow for Santa’s elves.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 8 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Be the first to review this product.