- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 7.29 in H x 4.35 in W x 6.3 in L
- UPC Code 045544836517
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Kings Cakes
- The King’s Cakes bakery offers the best of all types of holiday desserts from plum puddings and fruit cakes to bread puddings and King’s cakes. The peninsula windows in front offer allow the bakers to temp passersby with delicious looking displays. Protected behind the locked gate on the side, tiny sculpted crates hold valuable imported ingredients: sugar, fruits and spices. A small door in the chimney allows the baker assistants to fuel the stove, using the convenient nearby stacks of fire-wood. Tradition begins the 12 Days of Christmas on December 25th, with the 12th night concluding on the January 5th, the eve of the Epiphany. On that night, families would celebrate the 3 Kings arrival with a Kings Cake. During the celebration, a memory game was played, which later came to be the popular song “The 12 Days of Christmas”. Today Kings Cakes take on another special significance in the United States, particularly in New Orleans region. Kings Cakes are enjoyed between Epiphany and Mardi gras, bringing friends and families together. The cinnamon cakes are decorated in the traditional colors of the 3 kings – green, purple and gold – and are baked with a tiny, plastic baby inside, representing the Christ child. Whoever is served the slice containing the baby, is said to enjoy special privileges.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 4 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Be the first to review this product.