- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, AC Adapter
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 7.17 in H x 4.65 in W x 4.92 in L
- UPC Code 045544743310
- Name Four Calling Birds Shoppe
- This charming Dickens' Village building includes a specially developed sound chip of song birds and provides an almost ambient background noise. Birds were extremely popular in 19th century England. Kept in elaborate cages, they were more than pets, but ornamentation in Victorian parlors. For the less fortunate, a small bird was considered a cherished luxury. Without recorded music, or electronics that provide transmitted noise, the simple songs made by birds were very welcomed in homes. How appropriate to select a bird seller to represent our next addition to the continuing series, Twelfth Night, inspried by the "Twelve Days Of Christmas" and Four Calling Birds. Inviting bay windows trimmed in bright blue give hint that this is business with a cheery atmoshere. The roofline is trimmed with 4 ornmental birds, appropro for the name of this business: 4 Calling Birds Shoppe. Early in the morning, the bird keeper brings 4 birds and carefully the cages to the brass looking hangers so they may enjoy the outdoors for the day. Signs on the side advertise the varieties offered, along with Cages and Seed to keep your feathered friend healthy and safe. The other side includes sculpted sacks of seed, waiting to be stored. At the back of the building is a convenient switch, allowing user to adjust the volume of the included sound chip, filled with chirping birds, or enjoy the lit buidling with the sound off.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 8 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Customers Who Like This Item Also Like
Be the first to review this product.