- Materials Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 7.56 in H x 5 in W x 5.71 in L
- UPC Code 045544818865
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Five Gold Rings Engraver
- Celebrate the English Traditions of 12 Days of Christmas with Twelfth Night, a continuing series. The gold and silver smiths at “Five Gold Rings” have an extraordinary selection of hollow-ware and serving pieces and are honored as Official Engravers to the Queen as designated by the displayed Royal Coat of Arms. During September of 1896, London had great cause for celebration as then Queen Victoria became the longest reigning monarch in British history, a title she’s held until this year. Note the special signage, and Union Jack banner marking that occasion on this special addition to the Twelfth Night series. Other details include the sculpted vases and water vessels behind window panes, icons of 5 entwined rings, and a color pallet evoking British pride. This fall, on September 9th, 2015, Queen Elizabeth will become the longest reigning monarch in British History at 63 years 217 days.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 4 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Be the first to review this product.