- Materials Porcelain
- Minimum Order Qty 2 EA min
- Measurements of Product 2.56 in H x 1.5 in W x 1.97 in L
- UPC Code 045544743075
- Retirement Month and Year November 2016
- Name Christmas Market Dance
- The male dancer is dressed in traditional lederhosen (German for leather britches), the attire worn by the working-class in Bavaria and Germany. Knee pants were made of leather because leather would withstand hard physical labor better than cloth. Today, lederhosen is worn for folk dancing. The female partner is dressed in a dirndl, the traditional dress of an Alpine peasant woman or girl. Consisting of a blouse, skirt and apron, the colors can indicate the section of the country where she is from. Wearing traditional Bavarian costumes, our couple are dancing to the music of the local market place musicians. Note the handpainted details and fine craftsmenship.
- 1 EA Sleeve Box
- 72 EA Case Pack
- 2 EA Inner Pack Quantity
Be the first to review this product.